Student handbook and orientation
Download our student handbook which gives you an overview of our degree programs, our advisory and career services, the multitude of student organizations and contact information. And, use our advising guidance for social science, humanities and fine arts courses to make sure you meet your requirements.
Recommended course plans
You can download a high-level course plan for each of our degree programs. Or you can find the full degree requirements in your Degree Audit in myOleMiss or in the university catalog.
Academic requests and policies
- Administrative request form
- Change major
- Transfer credit
- Forgiveness policy and form
- Degree application
- Academic integrity policy
- Professional licensure – Mississippi and out of state
- Fundamentals of Engineering exam
- Fundamentals of Geology exam