Over 60% of our students have received scholarships or financial assistance
The School of Engineering at Ole Miss is committed to attracting high caliber students to its program. We offer scholarships to students majoring in one of our ten bachelor’s degree programs – and have demonstrated academic excellence. The awards range from $8,000-$24,000 ($2,000-$6,000 per year for four years).
Scholarships for incoming engineering freshmen and transfer students:
- Henry C. Brevard, Jr. Engineering Scholarship
- John G. Adler Engineering Scholarship
- Other scholarship opportunities, including the Engineering Dean’s Award for Excellence, Elsie & Harper Johnson, Jeff Frederking, George C. Lewis, Jr., Neel-Schaffer Inc., George B. Walker, R. Baxter Wilson, Clarence M. and Kathryne W. Conway, John & Lillie Mae Walker, Arnold W. Carothers and many others.
The School of Engineering scholarship program is made possible through the support of generous alumni and friends.
Scholarship application process
- You must be admitted to the School of Engineering, and complete the Special Programs & Scholarships Application by February 15.
- Your application will be ranked by academic merit.
Freshmen applicants – your high school GPA, ACT/SAT composite score and ACT/SAT math score will be the primary criteria.
Transfer applicants – your transfer GPA and transcript will be the primary criteria.
- You can also be eligible for other university awards.
School of Engineering Student Services