You can join our school clubs and organizations to enhance your personal and professional skills
At the Ole Miss School of Engineering, you’ll have plenty of choice. For instance, you could help to get high-schoolers interested in math or science. Or you could apply classroom knowledge to build a concrete canoe or launch a rocket.
- Engineers Without Borders – our local EWB chapter is helping to bring clean water and accessible wells to a village in Ecuador.
- National Society of Black Engineers (@olemissnsbe) promotes the academic and professional success of African-American engineers and engineering students.
- Society of Women Engineers (@sweolemiss) empowers women in engineering as exceptional leaders and professionals.
- Engineering Student Body (@olemissesb) oversees mentoring and tutoring programs, assists in the running of school-wide events and participates in community service projects.
- Tau Beta Pi brings together high academic achievers in their junior and senior years to participate in tutoring projects and foster professionalism among students.
You can also join engineering clubs to have fun in your area of interest. Check out @rocketrebels and @olemissesports.
- Biomedical Engineering Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Association of Engineering Geologists
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Ryan Upshaw, Assistant Dean, Student Services
Al D’Jock, Admissions Counselor