- Advances in Using Room Temperature Ionic Liquids as Separation Agents
Mississippi State University, Department of Chemical Engineering, September 24, 2005
University of Kansas, Department of Chemical Engineering, February 1, 2005
Ole Miss Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry Seminar, April 28, 2005
- "Separations Research Needs for the 21st Century - NSF Sponsored Workshop;"at the University of Colorado, July 9, 2004; Invited Workshop Participant.
- "CO2 Capture and Sequestration - NSF Sponsored Workshop;" at Tulane University, New Orleans, LA; March 12, 2002; Invited Workshop Participant.
- "Plant Production Systems for Microgravity: Critical issues in water, air and solute transport through unsaturated porous media;" Johnston Space Center, Houston, TX; July 24-25, 2000; Invited Workshop Participant
- The Advanced Life Support Group, Kennedy Space Center, Cape Kennedy, FL; Title: "Modeling of Two-Phase Flow in Porous Media in Microgravity;" February 26, 1999.
- Patten Seminar Series, Dep. Chem. Eng., U. of Colorado; "Two-phase membrane processes;" 1998