- “ Engineering a Hot Cup of Coffee ” , NASA Space Grant Symposium for Mississippi Math and Science Teachers in 2002 and 2003.
- “ Introduction to Engineering - Summary of Modules ” , NASA Space Grant Symposium for Mississippi Math and Science Teachers in 2007.
- “ Peripheral Vision: A Four Year Investigation into Color Differentiation, Shape Differentiation, Age Differentiation, and the Effects of Caffeine and Nicotine ” at the London International Youth Science Fortnight (LIYSF) at the University of London in July 1985.
- World Environmental & Water Resources Congress 2012 “Water and Sanitation for Communities in Developing Countries, Albuquerque, New Mexico.”
- An article co-authored by M. K. Ponton, K. Sullivan, M.R. Kendricks, and J.M. Seiner, entitled “Introduction to Engineering: An Assessment of a High School Course,” in the Journal of Science Education (Revista De Educacion en Ciencias), N 2, Vol 4, pp 57-61, 2003.
- A paper submitted for publication along with Tracey E. Sisco, Joanna L. David and Cristiane Q. Surbeck, entitled “Solar Disinfection of Water Using a Community-Scale Treatment System: An Analysis of Design Parameters ”, 2012.
- Co-authored with Michael K. Ponton, a book entitled “Introduction to Engineering: A High School Workbook ” 1st and 2nd editions, 2001 and 2002, Erudition Books, North Chelmsford, MA.
- Co-edited with Maxine Woolsey a book entitled “Introduction to Engineering: A Projects Based Text ” 2004, The University of Mississippi Printing Services, ISBN:978-0977098002.