Potential Collaborative Projects
- Composite material modeling (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Experimental verification (School of Engineering, NCPA, companies)
- Model reduction methods (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Impacting flexible structures (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, companies)
- Coupled motion (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, companies)
- NCITEC Program, $404,384 / 1.5 years, "Three Integrated Projects to Enhance Non-Contact Rail Inspection Technology for Application to Substructure Health Evaluation on Both Rail and Road Bridges," Civil Engineering and NCPA Project Data Sheet , Project Video
- National Science Foundation, BRIGE Program, $139,090 / 2 years, "Infrastructure Health Evaluation via Experimental Techniques"
- Defense Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP), $119,370, "Univ. of Mississippi's Research and Education in Dynamics through High-speed Photography"
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Curriculum Grant, $36,869, "Introduction to Nuclear Engineering"
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities, Powe Junior Faculty Award, $10,000
Some of this site's material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0824227.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.