Student News and Awards (Spring 2008)
- Electrical engineering graduate student Xuanhui Wu received a Graduate Achievement Award from the University of Mississippi.
- Two electrical engineering graduate students, Huijun Chen and Said Mikki, received dissertation fellowships for the spring semester.
- One electrical engineering undergraduate student, James Eric Fortenberry, received the prestigious 2008 Marcus Elvis Taylor Memorial Medal for outstanding academic performance at the University of Mississippi.
- One electrical engineering undergraduate student, Damilola Owodunni, has been initiated into the honor society Phi Kappa Phi this spring.
- Four electrical engineering graduate students presented papers at the 2008 Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES) Conference, held recently in Niagara Falls, Canada.