Joseph F. Lauderdale
9123 Pigeon Roost Ave.
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
Phone: (662) 895-0422
Fax: (662) 893-7213
Areas of Knowledge and Experience
- Land Surveying
- Design and supervision of subdivision development
- Engineering design services for sanitary and storm sewer, streets, and water systems
- Construction Contract administration
- Feasibility studies and facility plans for projects involving grants and loans
- Guidelines and regulations for the Desoto County Planning Commission, City Planning Commissions, Mississippi State Health Department, Office of Pollution Control, Corps of Engineers, MS Highway Department, and Railroad Permit Departments.
Home - Hernando, MS
Birthday - August 2, 1949
Married - Two sons - Jon and Chris
- Graduation from Hernando High School - 1967
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering, University of Mississippi - 1971
Professional Status and Memberships
- Registered Professional Engineer in Mississippi
- Registered Land Surveyor in Mississippi
- Member of the National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member of the Mississippi Engineering Society
- Member of the Mississippi Association of Professional Surveyors
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member of the Ole Miss Engineering Advisory Board
- Past President of the Ole Miss Engineering Alumni Association
- Member of the Ole Miss Engineering Woods Order
- Member of the DeSoto County Regional Sewer Board
Owner of Consulting Engineering firm located in Olive Branch, MS doing engineering work for the public.
Contracting Engineering services with the City of Olive Branch and City of Hernando.
Clients for Consulting Engineering
- City Engineer for Hernando - January 1, 2000 to present
- City Engineer for Olive Branch - Oct. 15, 1987 to Nov. 15, 1999
- City Engineer for Hernando - June 1, 1989 to Oct. 1, 1994
- City Engineer for Coldwater - March 15, 1984 to June 1, 1989
- Desoto County Board of Supervisors
- Northwest MS Community College
- River Cement Co.
- Federal Land Bank
- Trustmark National Bank
- Bank of Mississippi
- Home Telephone Co.
- Pleasant Hill Water Association
- Bridgforth Realty
- Ashland Oil
- DeSoto County Board of Education
- State of Mississippi
- Chambers Development Co.
- Lonestar Cement Co.
- Federal Aviation Admin.
- Mississippi Highway Dept.
- Memphis Light, Gas & Water
- Mazda Co.
- Williams-Sonoma Co.
Magnolia Estates, Whispering Pines, Phillips Place, Country Village, Country Place, Country View, Hillsview, Grandview Lakes, Thousand Oaks, Hernando Estates, Oak Manor, Davidson Estates, Wildwood, Hawthorne, Harrow, Olive Branch Industrial Park, Hernando Industrial Park, Haraway Gardens, Hunters Run, South Branch, South Manor, Deerfield, Whitten Place, Pleasant Acres, Quail Hollow, Goodman Manor, Robinson Square, Payne Park, Parkway Village, Northwood Hills, Fox Run, MidSouth Center, Pecan Ridge, The Branch, Cedar Creek, Oak Creek, Green Village Subdivision and Airport, Avondale Apartments, Parkway Place, Magnolia Lakes, Mt. Pleasant Heights, Lamar Place, Grove Park, Oak Woods Creek, Heritage Oaks, Whitfield Com. Sub, I-55 Commercial Park, Conger Court and Saddlebrook.